Scientist/Chemist - Pre-development - On Hold
We are actively looking for a Scientist/Chemist in our growing Research & Innovation team to develop new and robust technologies based on identified business needs, market trends and sales force input.
The Scientist/Chemist will be a technical expert who understands hair technologies across multiple categories (hair care, hair color & styling) and carries out experiments related to the development of prototype formulations. The Scientist/Chemist will be able to work effectively both independently and as part of a larger cross-functional team.
- Study of the technical feasibility of innovations and breakthrough technologies for hair care applications to meet product performance and quality requirements;
- Identification and evaluation of new raw materials & technologies with potential benefit for cosmetic applications;
- Management of multiple ongoing projects, design of technical approaches, set milestones and drive projects to completion;
- Ability in solving complex problems and technical challenges;
- Characterization and evaluation of prototype formula properties using various analytical and physical testing instruments;
- Keep up to date with scientific literature, patents and market product/technology launches.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or related science field;
- Preferably experience in the area of hair product development (shampoo, conditioner, hair color & styling) and ability in working with laboratory equipment;
- Excellent knowledge in working with various computers software systems and measuring technologies;
- Strong project management, problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
We promise you:
- A market-based salary;
- Travel allowance;
- 31 days off per year (based on full-time employment);
- A good pension;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Staff discount on Keune products;
- Pleasant work environment with great colleagues.